Sunday, March 13, 2005

The camera returns!

After I broke the camera (yeah, that's right...I broke it) I sent it right away to the Sony shop which I'm pretty convinced is a guy in PA with a girl who answers his phone. Either way, i was SHOCKED at how fast it was fixed and back in my hands. Within one week!

As you can see below, I've been working on Rogue since a little bit before the camera broke. Here it is in it's current state, blocking at work as you read this. Now for the dreaded seaming!!!!!!!!!!!







Pattern: Rogue of course!
Yarn: Paton's Classis Merino in Natural Mix originally intended for Mariah sweater in Knitty.
Needles: Size 6 & 8 Denise Interchangeable
Of course I couldn't get the Paton's up to guage but no matter, I simply knit the second to last largest size and it fits perfectly. The only change I made was 2 extra rows to the body and 2 extra rows to the sleeves.